Sunday, December 23, 2007

January meal plan

1st - 7 layer dip with blue corn tortilla chips
2nd - maybe stew if I get meat. I have a 1/2 pound right now in the freezer so maybe I can make an itty bitty stew LOL
3rd - pizza
4th - roast chicken
5th - roll your own sushi
6th - scrambled eggs with english muffins (I've been putting cauliflower puree in the eggs ala deceptively delicious. I put a lot more than she says. very very yummy)
7th - meatball soup - Jacob requested this. I think he means Italian wedding soup. or I can try like a hamburger soup?
8th - enchiladas
9th - sausage and roasted veggies
10th - homemade ravioli
11th - chicken tenders (again using the deceptively delicious meathod of pureeing veggies and dipping in those before the breadcrumbs)
12th - tilapia (I have some Kate's style in the freezer from work)
13th - pumpkin pancakes
14th - tomato soup with wild rice
15th - tacos
16th - spagetti with meat sauce
17th - eggplant parm
18th - roast chicken
19th - salmon
20th - french toast
21st - mushroom, beef & barley soup
22nd - enchilada pie
23rd - penne with kale and sausage
24th - falafel
25th - chicken nuggets
26th - roll your own sushi
27th - pancakes
28th - tortilla soup
29th - tostadas
30th - hamburgers & hotdogs
31st - lasagna rollups I have in the freezer

now I need to plan a trip down to the butcher

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum!

December 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Andrea! Don't know if you remember me - Anna from Weston. We met through an IF group way back when. Anyway, just found your blog about the monthly meal plan. I have to know how this is working for you? I have 3 daughters now (ages 16, 6, and 2), and my husband is working FT in Milwaukee, WI while we live in NJ, so I am on my own in terms of preparing meals. This looks like a great way to organize, but a lot of cooking time. How do you manage?? anna@skamarakas.com

January 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home